How many of you love our edible cookie dough recipes? We can’t get enough of this super easy, super tasty sweet treat. Of course, that means we HAD to create a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip version!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (we used creamy)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c flour
- 1+ tbsp milk (we use coconut milk)
- chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together.
- Mix in the sugars and vanilla.
- Add flour.
- Mix in milk as needed until dough is creamy.
- Add chocolate chips.
Do you have ideas you’d like us to test out? Is there a cookie dough you’re hoping we’ll try? Please leave a comment and let us know or email us at email@example.com.